All the latest news on WOBO and wobo.tools in general. This area contains the patch notes for the wobo.tools website.
- Vikhr rifle
- 30rd 9x39mm magazine for the Vikhr, ASVAL and VSS rifles
- Camouflage variants of the ballistic helmet
- Updated book shelves with the winning entries of our #DayZBook contest
- Sounds for crafting improvised clothing from rags
- Sounds for crafting base-building kits
- Sounds for crafting a bone knife
- Sounds for wringing out clothing
- Sounds for splitting firewood
- Sounds for breaking down bushes with hands
- Animations for cleaning hands with the cooking pot and gasoline canister
- The heavy melee attack was displayed with the wrong key assigned in the settings
- Weapons could desynchronize when modified outside of the players network range
- Item interaction by a player who just left another players network bubble could result in item desynchronization
- The microphone icon could be displayed on-screen with no microphone connected when in voice activation mode and lowest voice threshold
- Bolts attached to a door wouldn't move or animate with a vehicle
- Unloading a bolt with full inventory would reset the bolt health to full (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T177396)
- Corpses could not be pulled out of vehicles properly
- Fixed an exploit to glitch the camera through walls
- Weather could be desynchronized for players
- Bolts shot on players or creatures would attach in the wrong direction (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T173208)
- Potatoes would yield full quantity when peeled regardless of the tool used
- When standing up from prone with raised hands, the camera would not properly follow the player
- It was possible for players to rotate with their dea... Read more
- Characters can now push vehicles
- Designated marksman rifle (DMR) with 10- and 20-round magazines
- Field Shovel
- Padded Gloves
- Winter Coif
- OKZK hat
- Petushok hat
- Firefighter M3S Wreck
- The server browser now displays the number of players in the waiting queue
- Sound for deploying fireplaces and improvised explosives
- Sounds for crafting rags
- Sounds for washing hands
- Sounds for locked valve doors
- Sounds for cutting planks
- Sounds for (un)equipping the pipe wrench
- Sounds for pulling corpses from vehicles
- Sounds for placing a claymore mine
- Sounds for placing and arming the improvised explosive
- Sounds for crafting fireplaces
- Sounds for crafting a hand drill
- Functionality to hide/show the password when entering servers
- Objects behind the player would not always cast shadows from dynamic lights
- The drain/pour sound could get stuck by jumping during the action
- The sound of emptying a bottle was still played after interrupting the action (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T174590)
- The gas stove was playing baking sounds even without food (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T174360)
- While boiling food, the sound of frying would be played (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T165500)
- The camera was not following the character correctly when falling unconscious while jumping
- Throwing in prone when turning could result in the character turning on its stomach
- Deploying the fish... Read more
- Sling Bag
- Army Pouch
- Canvas Bag
- Leather Duffel Bag
- Hip Pack
- Craftable Drysack Bag
- New animation and sound for activating the heat pack
- White variant of the fingerless wool gloves
- Fixed a server crash related to vehicle deletion
- Car horns were not played when started outside of other players' network bubble
- Fixed a cause of the character and creatures movement giving the perception of micro-stutters at inconsistent but reliably high frame rate
- Fixed an exploit to stand up from prone faster
- Throwing an item into rivers/ponds/lakes would not produce a splash sound in deep water
- Throwing an item into water would incorrectly play the sound at the bed of the water
- The character was unable to enter some building entrances that were slightly above ground level
- Players dying under water would not float up to the surface
- Fixed a case of door animation desynchronization related to navmesh updates
- The character name in the server browser was not displayed correctly in all cases
- Fixed an exploit related to poison gas zone triggers (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172418 - private)
- When attempting to turn the car on with low fuel, the engine state between server and client would desynchronize
- Actions that would hide items in hands would display the item to other players if they entered the network bubble after the action was started
- AI were unable to enter the Livonia bunker
- AI would not register open doors of the service hangar
- It was not possible to detach the battery from a head torch looted from infected
- Flares shot from the flar... Read more
- Crossbow and color variants
- Bolts and Improvised Bolt variants
- Chainmail Leggings
- Chainmail Coif
- Norse Helm
- Medieval Boots
- Wool Gloves with fingerless and color variants
- Game hints in the loading screen
- Added new game hints
- Thrown items and moving vehicles now move smoother on high refresh rate devices
- Status icon for mild leg injuries
- UI brightness can be adjusted in the settings
- The character now spawns with items pre-assigned to their quickbar
- Fixed further exploits to look through walls (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T170298 - private)
- Fixed an exploit to glitch through walls
- It was possible to execute a stealth kill even if there was an obstacle between the player and the target
- Several explosions were missing their tail sounds
- The camera would move sharply when a vehicle turns opposite to the mouse/joystick movement
- The camera would glitch when swimming with a broken leg (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T170499)
- The action to refill a partially filled gasoline container would appear at water sources
- The Scout rifle reload sounds would echo (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169535)
- Items ruined while in a container carried in hands would float in the air
- Fixed issues with several structures (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160592, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168942, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169537 - private)
- It was very difficult to reach the "Open trunk" action for the Olga 02 wreck
- Ruining handcuffs would not free the cuffed player (ht... Read more
- Mime masks
- Carnival masks
- Warning icons for the connection stability and server performance
- Hitboxes of items in characters hands were misplaced (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168891)
- It was possible to place items inside the stairs of the yellow church (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T167358)
- When approaching a restrained player with binding materials, the non-functional option was shown to restrain the player again
- It was possible to commit suicide with ruined firearms (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160975)
- Carp, Mackerel, Chicken and Rabbit were always yielding 100% pieces of meat when skinned
- Character sounds when picking up heavy items were not played for the player themself (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T167931)
- Drink sounds were not played when drinking from pots or cauldrons while prone
- Impact sound of items when landing in water was repeating itself
- It was possible to shave characters while having their face covered
- Equipped belts were not accumulating wetness
- Explosives could not be armed reliably (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168007)
- Reduced instances of vehicle access being prohibited due to another user already interacting with it
- Fixed several broken character animations while restrained in prone
- Improved damage zones of the M1025
- M1025 trunk bars did not move correctly with the model (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168594)
- Sound of taking the SSG 82 magazine was doubled while prone
- The player could get stuck in throwing stance
- During combat with infected, the player's position could get reset to a previous infected kill (https://feedba... Read more
- M1025 multipurpose vehicle
- SSG 82 rifle
- BK-12 shotgun and sawed-off variant
- GPS Receiver
- Water reflections (can be configured in the graphics settings)
- Thrown items now have impact sounds
- The portable map now provides more details depending on the navigation gear you are carrying (GPS, compass)
- Military convoys
- Replaced abandoned police cars with police events
- Punched card
- Glow plug
- Improvised eye patch
- Color variants of the plate carrier vest
- New stealth kill variant
- Hand-brake for vehicles
- Brake strength can be adjusted by combining it with Ctrl (light) and Shift (strong)
- Car horn for vehicles
- The player can now drown when submerged for too long
- Bleeding indicator in the HUD
- Favorites tab to the in-game server browser, displaying cached offline favorite servers
- Added a spare wheel slot for the Olga 24, Sarka 120 and Gunter 2
- Wolves and bears were able to hit players in vehicles (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163439)
- The improvised suppressor would not display the correct model when ruined and detached from the weapon
- Public address system panels sometimes could not be started even when they had a battery in them
- Display of other characters in prone did not include inclination and rolling
- Reduced clipping of 40mm smoke grenades through geometry
- Dead bodies on top of a bear trap would reduce its damage significantly
- Torches and brooms could not be ignited indoors
- Grenades attached to vests would not explode when the vest was destroyed in a fireplace
- Switc... Read more
-Added police car dynamic spawns for the Scout/Pioneer on Chernarus and Livonia.
-Added subcategories for most items, such as: Firearm, Attachment, Head, Feet, Medical, Cooking, Edible, Drinkable and more.
-Typing a subcategory into the search bar will display all items in that subcategory.
-Greatly increased the accuracy of "Related loot" by including subcategories in the algorithm. This has reduced related loot spam too.
-Changed the main categories of several items to make more sense. For example, Sea Chest has been moved from Tools to Containers.
-Renamed and corrected many items to make them easier to search/find. For example, changing "Sedan 02" to "Sarka".
-Increased pagination results by one, showing two pages ahead and two pages behind now.
-Fixed a map issue on smaller devices displaying tiers in a misaligned manner.
-Despawn times now adapt from hours to minutes for items that despawn less than one hour after spawning.
-Added the DayZ Loot Finder Tool. This tool searches the Chernarus map and Livonia map to find the loot you are searching for. It then displays where to find this loot and how many spawn per server on the map you've chosen. You can search by item name, category(weapon, tool, food, etc) or loot tag(military, industrial, medic, etc).
-Added the Gold Deagle to the weapon tools.
-Added a "Loot Location" button to all Info Tools(Weapon, Ammo and Attachment). This button will show you where the current item you have selected spawns on Chernarus via the DayZ Loot Finder Tool. You can switch to Livonia if you wish on the tool itself.
-The News RSS Feed will now only output a maximum of 2000 characters as this is the maximum that is allowed to be sent to Discord for free. You can view the rest of the text on this website as a link will be included.
-Fixed many minor bugs(thanks for the bug reports).
I'm back from my wedding/honeymoon and everything went great, thanks for all the kind words and support! :)
Now that I'm back, WOBO 2.0 can begin!
WOBO 2.0 includes regular website updates and related videos to back up the additions to the website.
For example, a DayZ Loot Finder Tool will be added to the website soon that will tell you exactly which areas(industrial, military, civilian, etc) specific items spawn in, along with the chance it has to spawn in those locations... The video that backs up this new tool will explain loot tags, loot tiers and other information. Both the tool and video are standalone, but support one another.
Moreover, with the addition of the recent WOBO Tools Patch #9, item databases can be added a lot more easily to the website. This means Clothing, Melee Weapons, Explosives, Armor, Base Building Objects, etc will be added and configured to work with all tools to display stats, loot locations and other information. Separate tools can then connect to these item databases to, for example, display the strength of base walls and armor in DayZ vs melee, explosives and firearms.
With the addition of specific item databases will come guides to explain what the stats mean and which items are best/worst in each database. For example, a DayZ Melee Weapon database will include a Melee Weapon Guide video that explains all categories of melee weapons, and which ones are best in which scenarios. The DayZ Community can then use the website to stay up to date from patch to patch with any changes to melee weapon stats via the Changelog and the tools that are configured to display melee weapon stats/info.
So WOBO 2.0 is the expansion of the website to create an additional online resource for DayZ information and stats. However, DayZ updates(such as 1.19) will always take priority over website updates in order to keep the community up to date with any DayZ changes, and WOBO.Tools is not intended to replace the DayZ Wiki. I have spoken to some contributors of the DayZ Wiki and they are free to use any info from this website as long as a link to the source of the info is provided for reference and crosschecking outdated/incorrect info. DayZ is an incredibly complicated and in-depth game that changes every patch; we need all the resources we can get to understand its mechanics and stay up to date. I strongly believe more resources of info is a great thing for the DayZ community, so I ask any contributors of the DayZ Wiki to continue contributing to the DayZ Wiki and not rely solely on WOBO.Tools. This applies to everyone, don't 100% believe any info on WOBO.Tools... It could be wrong/outdated.
Finally, a big thanks to everyone that has supported me on this long journey of DayZ info mastery so far, your generosity and kindness motivates me more than you are aware. I look forward to your future reactions to the many videos, tips and tools that are on the way :)
-Due to the huge increase in support on Patreon recently, all adverts on WOBO Tools have been removed. The biggest supporters of WOBO Tools will be displayed instead to give thanks. Thank you for making this all possible!
-Added short URL links to all the Vs Tools, all the Comparison Tools, the Weapon Crack Tool and the Damage Dropoff Tool. Short URLs will allow you to share your item selections without a huge link.
-Fixed the DayZ Stat Info Tool showing irrelevant "Best" and "Worst" items for certain stats. I.E. Mags having the lowest accuracy modifier stat :p
-Fixed many bugs. If you get visual bugs still, try clearing your cache or doing a hard refresh(Ctrl+F5).
-Added the Weapon Rank Tool, Attachment Rank Tool and Ammo Rank Tool to compare how items in DayZ rank against each other.
-Added the Weapon Comparison Tool, Attachment Comparison Tool and Ammo Comparison Tool to compare items easier (detailed).
-Added the Weapon Vs Weapon Tool, Attachment Vs Attachment Tool and Ammo Vs Ammo Tool to compare items easier (simplified).
-These 9 tools bring the first working version of a scoring system for items on this website. Other tools have been modified to suit these changes.
-Added a 10th tool this patch called the DayZ Stat Info Tool, which provides additional infomation about how stats are converted from the game to WOBO Tools.
-A new navigation system has been added that allows much faster access to any part of the website, is mobile compatible and includes the color of tools on the menu.
-The new navigation system comes with a new notification system, highlighting content that is new to the website unless you have already seen that content. The new content is also highlighted in all content feeds.
-Added RSS Feeds to all content feeds and content pages to allow all content to be pushed to mobile apps, browser extensions and Discord. Click here to subscribe to all content on WOBO Tools. If you're unsure how to configure RSS Feeds, you can learn how to setup notifications here.
-Added firemodes of weapons to the Weapon Info Tool in the description of the weapon selected.
-Added if a weapon can jam or not to the description of a weapon. Note: durability will be added as a stat at a later date that will describe jam chance better.
-Added adverts to the website for users that are not logged in. This means WOBO Patreons, YouTube Members and Twitch Subscribers won't see these adverts. This is to help maintain a responsive web server and scale the website better.
-Added News, Changelog, Sponsorship and Donator pages to track entries easier.
-Patch notes from the DayZ forums are now configured to work with WOBO Tools and will be posted to the News Feed when DayZ updates occur.
-Added the ability to export item selections made on tools to other tools connected to the same database. Look for the "Export" text on some tools to transfer your selections to another tool.
-Added arrows to Info Tools that allows you to go to the next or previous weapon/ammo/attachment in that category. If the next/previous item is not inside the same category it will go to the next/previous category.
-Added the Projectile category to welcome the addition of the M79 Grenade Launcher, and moved the Flare Gun to this category.
-Added the Derringer Pistol, Sawed Off Magnum and Sawed Off Blaze from DayZ Patch 1.18.
-Twitch Subscribers can now get the access code for WOBO Tools via the WOBO Discord in the channel called wobo-tools-code.
-Added a URL shortener to the website that can be found on all Info and Stat Tools
-Reworked a lot of stats to make them all positive. This means the longer the stat bar is, the better that stat is, allowing us to quickly see which stats are best.
-Stat bars now correctly display the best and worst items with that stat on. For example, a 0% stat bar means it is the worst item with that stat on compared to similar items, preventing skewed stat bars.
-Split all stats into Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Stats based on how relevant they are; Primary = 100%, Secondary = 25% and Tertiary = 5%.
-The Attachment Info Tool will now only compare the stats on items inside their own category. For example, handguards will only be compared to handguards on this tool.
-Limiting the attachment category on the Attachment Stat Tool will now compare the stats on items inside that category only. However, not having the limit on compares all attachments to all other attachments regardless of category.
-Removed the legacy Weapon Stat Comparison Tool due to it being deprecated by the new Weapon Comparison Tool.
-Moved Tracer Elidgibility to the description of the ammo type selected on the Ammo Info Tool.
-The Maximum Ammo Capacity stat has been merged with the Maximum Chamber Capacity stat on DayZ weapons.
-Buckshot Health Damage and Shock Damage are no longer per pellet, but an average of all 8 pellets(4 pellets). Buckshot is unpredictable due to RNG, hence this choice to average the damage to an average of 4 pellets.
-The Changelog now outputs percentage differences to quickly get an idea of how much a stat changed.
-Buffs or nerfs in the Changelog are now indicated by color. Green is a buff, red is a nerf.
-Updated the Rapid Fire sounds on the Weapon Sound Comparison Tool for weapons that had their RPM changed recently.
-Redesigned the Wobology feed and renamed it to the Content feed, and renamed some other pages and categories.
-All tips on the tips page will now automatically unlock 7 days after they are released on this website(members get them immediately).
-All videos on the videos page and quick tips page will now automatically unlock 2 days after they are released on this website(members get them immediately).
-Merged the Damage Dropoff Tool into the DayZ Weapon Database and weapon related menus.
-The Bullet Speed stat has been renamed to Projectile Speed to suit the addition of the M79.
-WOBO Enthusiasts($5/month) on Patreon and YouTube Members will now be added to the Sponsorship Feed and the Content Feed as an announcement of thier support.
-The Damage Dropoff chart for weapons on the Weapon Info Tool now scales to the weapon being viewed.
-The Damage Dropoff Tool maximum chart height(damage number) now adjusts automatically to the maximum damage found across all weapons in DayZ.
-The Weapon Crack Tool maximum chart height(projectile speed in m/s) now adjusts automatically to the maximum projectile speed found across all weapons in DayZ.
-All tips are now unlocked for everyone(if the tip was posted more than 7 days ago).
-Light mode now shows all writing with the correct contrasting.
-Increased the speed of all tools and made most pages use much less bandwidth by consolidating code and databases.
-Fixed the Penetration Rating stat to display the correct value across all tools now.
-Removed the animation for stat bars, including the ability to toggle them on and off in Options due to a recent Windows 10 update stopping the stat bars from loading sometimes.
-Reduced the amount of spam the Changelog outputs on Discord and this website.
-Merged the fixed AUR A1 Optic stats with the AUR A1 weapon description. This means it is no longer on the Attachment Tools as an optic.
-Fixed many stat and attachment inaccuracies around the website and fixed many bugs and visual issues.
-Video descriptions now display correctly to users not logged in.
-The "Next" and "Previous" buttons across the website no longer loop/reset if the next/previous item isn't found.
-A bug that caused crazy scroll jumping to occur during page loads has been fixed.
-Removed many images to reduce load times and made all images load 3 times faster.
-Infographics now load on average 6 times faster and require much less bandwidth to view/download.
-Added the Weapon Crack Tool to determine subsonic distances and weapon cracks of all weapons in DayZ.
-Removed the Weapon Sound Info Tool as all sounds can be found on the Weapon Sound Comparison Tool, and all sound distances on the Weapon Info/Stat Tool under the Loudness Stat.
-Redesigned the Damage Dropoff Tool to be more accurate, easier to use and automatically update the moment a new weapon is added to the DayZ weapon database.
-Redesigned the damage dropoff values on the Weapon Info Tool and added weapon crack distance here too.
-Created a DayZ armour database that allows the Damage Dropoff Tool to be updated with new armour. Armour tools will be added at a later date.
-Integrated the DayZ armour database into the changelog. This allows for notifications of armour changes and additions in the Changelog.
-Added the Flare Gun to the DayZ weapon database.
-Added the 4 Flare Cartridges to the DayZ ammo database.
-Changed the Loudness Stat in the DayZ weapon database to be the distance you hear the weapon in meters, instead of the close range decible value.
-Changed the Subsonic Speed Stat in the DayZ weapon database to be the distance a bullet becomes subsonic(no weapon crack sound gets played).
-Created more tool categories for easier navigation and cataloguing.
-Changed the way navigation works on mobile devices. Now you select a tool category from the tool selector, then the tool you want. This makes for easier navigation on mobile as WOBO Tools grows.
- Changed the layout of WOBO's Theater
- Gave Tip Heaven and The Toolbox dedicated pages
- Added a news feed and updated appearance of Wobology Feed
- Optimised entire website to increase speed and performance on mobiles and tablets
- Increased speed of database by reducing load on all pages
- Added a lot of the most useful tips from recent tips videos
- Added Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- Increased brightness of images on the DayZ Info Tools
-The Magnum damage bug in DayZ has been fixed in 1.11. It now does the same damage as the Deagle.
The following tools have been updated:
-Weapon Info Tool
-Weapon Stat Tool
-Weapon Stat Comparison Tool
-Damage Drop-off Tool
-Added 6 tips to Tip Heaven from a recent tips video.
-Removed a tip "Cutting up rotten pumpkins/fish gives you fresh slices/fillets".
- Abandoned trains dynamically spawning across Chernarus and Livonia
- M79 grenade launcher
- 40mm grenade launcher ammunition
- Derringer pistol
- Sawed-off Revolver
- Sawed-off Blaze
- Craftable improvised explosive device (IED)
- Plastic Explosive
- Claymore mine
- Remote Detonation Unit
- PO-X Vial
- Fireworks Launcher
- Craftable armbands from flags
- Gas Canisters explode upon destruction
- Keybindings for gestures can be adjusted in the in-game settings
- Gesture keybindings are now reflected in the radial menu
- Doors of several structures could not be opened by force
- Adjusted some exploitable building collisions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163092 - private)
- When driving the Gunter and Olga without a radiator, the spark plug got ruined too early
- The slot for cooking equipment was displayed when the tripod was not attached
- Widget of dead players/animals was not displayed after leaving a vehicle (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163934)
- The stamina indicator was not displayed in the inventory with disabled HUD (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T162706)
- When entering the pause menu after disabling the HUD, the HUD could not be re-enabled (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163869)
- Fixed an exploit related to fireplaces
- Stones were not properly displayed when left as the last attachment of a fireplace
- Melee damage was dealt in the direction the camera was facing
- The wrong text was shown when dragging a body out of vehicles
- The CR-550 magazine was not properly reflecting damage states
- The dry fire of the CR-550 did not have sounds in prone stance
- The land mine disappeared upon disarming
- Land mines ruined by shooting did not explode (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T164288)
- After cooking, the sound of roasting meat would persist on the equipment used
- Trying to ignite a wet fireplace would activate burning sounds
- The fireplace was missing some particles when burning
- It was possible to boil food in gasoline (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146331)
- The BattlEye license was not being displayed when the Steam overlay was disabled
- Accepting the BattlEye agreement made the game unresponsive to mouse under certain conditions
- Transitioning between erect and prone stance while charging a throw was skipping animations in certain cases
- Brooms did not change their materials properly when burning
- It was possible to craft the improvised spear while the stick had food attached
- Ticking sound of the alarm clock could be desynchronized when interrupted while setting the alarm
- The tutorial screen was falsely showing console controls in the tab selection
- Inventory icon of the Long Torch was cropped
- Fixed several instances of headgear clipping with character heads
- It was easily possible to get stuck in the stairs of the castle tower
- Adjusted rag cover clothes to reduce clipping with other clothing items
- The Bizon was spawning with the 1PN51 night-vision scope (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163972)
- Improved textures of the spear variants
- The animation of drawing a pistol from the holster would twitch unnaturally
- Fixed an issue that prevented military infected from spawning with EGD-5 grenades
- Skater infected gave a metal sound when hit against the head
- Bus wreck model was levitating slightly (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T161767)
- Stick was held badly when roasting meat over fires (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T164438)
- It was possible to unpin grenades silently (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158850 - private, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T161873 - private)
- Items would float when taking them into hands with a wounded character
- Reloading while freezing could result in animations glitching
- Fixed some issues that would result in skipping animations
- Jumping with two-handed rifles could result in stretched arms
- Cooking slots in the oven took different amounts of time to cook (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T164090)
- Multiple flash-bangs in a row would eventually stop impacting the character
- Rotten meat now gets burned when smoked
- It's now possible to skin dead chickens, rabbits, carps and mackerels with the screwdriver
- Reduced the weight of the Handheld and Field Transceivers (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157490)
- Decreased the inventory size of binoculars from 3x3 to 2x2
- The sharpened wooden stick can now cause bleeding on targets
- Halved the damage to cooking gear while cooking (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T164266)
- Keybinding menu now has inputs split into several categories to make it easier to navigate (PC)
- Adjusted positions of rifles in the shoulder slots to reduce clipping with the character
- Animations of character symptoms do not conflict with other animations any more
- Added a UI prompt to exit the game credits
- Updated the game credits
- Adjusted the modern compass to be more readable in sunlight
- Adjusted colors of all raincoat-based armbands
- Added: cfgeventgroups.xml to define groups of objects to spawn with dynamic events
- Added: Hundreds of static environment objects now have a config-class to be spawned by the server
- Added: "deloot" attribute to events.xml
- Added: "spawnsecondary" attribute to events.xml
- Added: Warning message when a definition in types.xml will be ignored
- Added: Additional dynamic event setup validation and warning messages
- Added: Dynamic events now supports spawning of "dispatch" from proto xmls
- Added: "dispatch" and its children "proxy" from proto xmls now have an additional attribute "dechance", a float value ranging from 0-1 to decide chance of spawning at a dynamic event
- Fixed: Banlist, whitelist and prioritylist were cleared when the accompanied file was failed to be opened by the game
- Fixed: The enableDebug window was not fully displayed in certain resolutions
- Fixed: Random loot spawned by dynamic events would persist after a server restart
- Changed: The game now has an error message and shuts down when it cannot find the world
- Added: Not-categorized input actions are now displayed within the "Unsorted" category in the keybinding menu
- Added: CreateFrustum function to Shape class, accessible from script
- Added: Added and exposed Shape::GetMatrix() and Shape::SetPosition() to script
- Added: PrePhysUpdate, IsEvent and IsTag callbacks to AnimCommand so they are usable from any Animal and Infected command
- Added: PrePhysUpdate, IsEvent and IsTag callbacks to AnimCommandBase so they are usable from any Animal and Infected animation command
- Fixed: proxyInfo was never filled in for BoxCollidingResult
- Fixed: Damage from explosions was always falling off in 4 times the range
- Changed: Logic of transition changes while smoking/drying
- Changed: Armbands were redesigned to allow flag variants. Textures were split in halves and renamed.
- Changed: Layout files are no longer cached on Diag exe
- Changed: The game now has an error message and shuts down when it cannot find the navmesh while it is configured to load one
- Changed: Fall off damage from explosion goes linearly from 100% to 0% (from indirectHitRange to indirectHitRange * indirectHitRangeMultiplier)
DayZ Update 1.18 Video Guide
-Updated the Immunity Stat Checker Tool with the changes in DayZ 1.15.
I was recently diagnosed with impingement syndrome, which is a condition that causes long-term pain in your shoulder due to bones being too close together.
The only way to separate these bones is surgery or physiotherapy, which I've been doing for the past 2 weeks. However, to give my arm the best chance of recovering, I've decided to do 2 more weeks of physiotherapy. Because of this, I won't be creating content for 2 weeks while I focus solely on my arm.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and happy new year!
-Added a Changelog Feed that allows WOBO Tools to automatically record database changes. Effectively, this creates a history of stat changes across all patches to detail each minor stat change from patch to patch. The Changelog automatically adapts to newly added databases and new items within those databases. For the first time, the DayZ Community has a detailed game file stat changelog... Very. Cool.
-Patreon and YouTube Members that pledge above $10 will now have their name posted on the Wobology Feed and forever recorded in the newly added Sponsor Feed.
-All donations from all sources will be added to the newly added Donator Feed.
-Made all contributed tips free for everyone. Here is an example with a contributed tip from Chiyan.
-Added the magazines that ammo types load into on the Ammo Info Tool.
-Added the ammo type that loads into magazines on the Attachment Info Tool.
-Added the ammo that loads into the FULL magazines on the Attachment Stat Tool
-Added all of the weapon sounds of each weapon to the Weapon Info Tool.
-Merged databases, compressed code and optimised scripts to improve page load speeds across the website.
Please report any bugs here: Report an Issue.
-Added a Report Issue link to the header(top right) and footer(center bottom) of every page. Using this link, everyone can report problems, issues and errors directly to WOBO in a few clicks. You can also use this link to provide feedback or suggestions for wobo.tools.
-Moved the Pioneer from the Rifle category to the Sniper Rifle category due to the addition of the x6 ACOG Optic and accuracy increases.
-Considered the potential to chamber a round/shell in the Max Ammo Count stat calculation. For example, the Mosin has a Max Ammo Count of 5, where the CR527 is now 5 + 1 Max Ammo Count.
-Corrected the decibel value of the M16.
-Added the Ammo Info Tool and Ammo Stat Tool
-Added Quick Tips to the website, which will be ad-free for members
-Tips that are converted to Quick Tip Videos will be available to everyone for free
-Added Inventory Size of attachments to the Attachment Info Tool and Attachment Stat Tool
-Added what the reticule/ADS of an optic or sights looks like with an image on the Attachment Info Tool
-Added the Weight of FULL magazines to the Attachment Info Tool and Attachment Stat Tool
-Updated all descriptions across the website to 1.13
-Redesigned Wobology Feed to make accessing certain content easier
-Added donators to the footer and separated WOBO Legends and WOBO Superstars
-Renamed "Medical Tools" to "Player Stats"
-Added ammo image and link on Weapon Info Tool
-Removed Air Friction and Deflection from the Weapon Tools
-Moved Air Friction and Deflection to the Ammo Tools
-Moved the LAR/FN FAL to the Assault Rifle weapon category to simplify some tools
-Made secondary buttons on tools smaller and split buttons into categories for easier viewing
-Fixed many bugs and cleaned up some spaghetti code
-All of Asmondian's Infographics have been updated to DayZ patch 1.13.
-Added the M16 to the Weapon Info Tool and other weapon tools, such as the comparison tools and weapon sound tools.
-Added Sway as a stat to the Attachment Info Tool for Muzzles, Buttstocks and Handguards.
-Added Sway to the Attachment Stat Tool and configured the tool to allow negative values now.
-Added the ATOG Optic x6 to the Attachment Info Tool and stat tool.
-Added the 60 Round STANAG Mag to the Attachment Info Tool and stat tool.
-Changed the name of the 30 round STANAG x2 mag to "Coupled 60 Round Mag" on all tools to avoid conflicts.
-Added the 45 Round AK 74 Mag to the Attachment Info Tool and stat tool.
-Added the M16 and adjusted armour values of the Plate Carrier on the Damage Drop-off Tool.
-Added Asmondian's Infographics to the Tool Selector.
Asmondian has updated all of his DayZ infographics for patch 1.13 and posted a whole load of new ones too!
You'll find all the new Infographics below if you scroll down, or you can go directly to his Infographic Page to see all the updated infographics.
In addition, the Asmondian Infographics page has been added to the Tool Selector for quick access.
I think it goes without saying how thankful we are for the gift of Asmondian and his incredible infographics! The DayZ community is in his debt, along with the other members of the community that make these infographics possible. Thank you <3
-Updated all databases and tools with the updated game file stats
-Added the Pioneer and 5 Round Pioneer Magazine to the website
-Added the Pioneer 0m, 100m, 200m, 500m and suppressed sounds to the Weapon Sound Tool
-Added the distance weapon sounds can't be heard on the Weapon Sound Tool
-Reworked the Damage Drop-off Tool to include shock damage
-Reworked the Weapon Stat Tool and Weapon Stat Comparison Tool to include shock damage
-Added Damage Drop-off up to 300m to the Weapon Info Tool
-Added a "Tool Selector" to the header and footer of every page to switch tools faster
-Fixed some bugs and spelling/grammar mistakes
Thanks for being patient with this update!.. A lot changed so I had to edit some base code to suit the changes.
- Added the Weapon Sound Tool to help players understand certain weapons.
- Added the Weapon Sound Comparison Tool to aid in differentiating weapon sounds.
- Added 2 videos that help in understanding how weapon sounds work in the WOBO's Theater.
- WOBO will be away for 2 weeks to recover from a spine injury. Join the WOBO Discord to stay up to date on this matter.
It's going to take longer than expected to update the WOBO Tools website due to a lot changing in DayZ 1.12.
My estimation is 1 month from this post to update all of the info on this website.
The first update will be the damage drop-off tool, video to follow soon.
There's been a lot of changes in DayZ patch 1.12, but these changes will not be updated on the wobo.tools website until 1.12 goes to stable branch.
As 1.12 goes to stable, this website should be fully up to date again within one week of its release.
Once updated, I will post news on here and Twitter that this website is up to date again.
The experimental values of 1.12 are likely to change before stable, hence this decision. Thanks for understanding.
-Added the AS VAL and AS VAL AP to the Weapon Info Tool, Damage Drop-off Tool, Weapon Stat Tool and Weapon Stat Comparison Tool.
-Added the AS VAL 20 Round Magazine to the Attachment Info Tool and Attachment Stat Tool.
-Changed the 5.56 rounds Bullet Speed stat from 1000 to 910 as of DayZ Experimental 1.11.
Me and Asmondian have been working together to create an area of the website where he can upload, manage and update his infographics easier.
Here is the result: - > Asmondian's Infographics
Asmondian manages this area of the website, please direct any queries to him, and bugs to me :)
Follow Asmondian on Twitter for all the latest news regarding his infographics.
Early Access Tips
Hide All Adverts
WOBO Tools is a website dedicated to helping players learn about online games such as DayZ using videos, tips and tools.
WOBO mostly covers survival games like DayZ due to their indepth game mechanics that may require external resources, such as a website about learning survival games, to fully understand the game.
©Copyright WOBO Tools 2020 - 2024. All Rights Reserved. This website and its tools are updated manually by WOBO when he gets time. If any of the information is wrong, please report it on one of the social media links above.